How to Properly Wash Masks?
In Japan, they recommend that masks be washed
- by Hand
- Daily (after each use)
- Make sure to take off non woven filters (not washable)
- Wash hands very well before washing masks.
- Use laundry detergent in cold water separately from other masks or laundry
- Leave mask in the water where detergent is fully absorbed for 10 minutes
- Push masks gently
- Use sponge for lipstick
- Wash masks
- Slowly drain water (make sure not to splash)
- Rinse with clean water
- Insert mask in a towel to remove excess water
- To keep mask shape, air dry